Bubble Tea Cashier & Barista – Full-time or Part-time
PRESOTEA is looking for several Bubble Tea Baristas to join our growing team!
Are you a bubble tea lover?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you answered YES to the above, look no further. JOIN US TODAY!
PRESOTEA is looking for bubble tea lovers who would like to work in a fast-paced and challenging but fun, friendly and collaborative environment. Your primary responsibilities will be delivering an excellent customer service, crafting quality tea-based drinks and fruit-based smoothies, and maintaining a clean and tidy store. You will be working under the guidance of Team Leads and reporting to the Store Manager.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service for an utmost retail experience to our guests
- Responding positively and in a timely manner to external customer questions and requests
- Learn and explain all menu items, new promotions, and seasonal menu items
- Learn and execute all menu items including tea, milk tea, smoothie, and other specialty drinks
- Prepare toppings for drinks including tapioca, grass jelly, fresh fruit chunks, etc.
- Maintain proper levels of ingredients and, refill and refresh when necessary
- Manage the order lines, including counter orders and online delivery orders
- Complete housekeeping tasks including, but not limited to, machinery and equipment washing, disinfecting, sweeping, mopping, bathroom cleaning, dishwashing and taking out the garbage.
- Learn and execute the opening and closing of the store according to PRESOTEA standards and guidelines
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus
- Effective communicator with strong inter-personal skills who can foster a positive and inclusive work environment
- Possess a sound judgement and problem-solve with autonomy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift, move up to 25lbs on a regular basis and up to 40lbs on an occasional basis
- Ability to accurately count cash and coin when working at the cash register