主管 - 全職
PRESOTEA is looking for a Store Manager to join our growing team!
Are you a bubble tea lover?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you answered YES to the above, look no further. JOIN US TODAY!
As a PRESOTEA Store Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success and operation of the PRESOTEA location you oversee. Primary responsibilities include hiring, training, leading and managing your own team of Baristas and Team Leads, fostering a positive, collaborative and energetic work environment, and ensuring that the store reaches or exceeds our operational and financial goals.
Taking care of the TEAM:
- Hire, provide in-store training and support to all new recruits
- Motivate, inspire and retain Baristas through ongoing feedback, coaching and support
- Oversee each member’s development path within the store
- Foster a fun, inclusive and positive work environment for all team members
Taking care of the CUSTOMERS:
- Model an exceptional customer service for an utmost retail experience
- Address all customer feedbacks and take steps to improve quality of service
- Foster customer loyalty by building relationships with regular customers
Taking care of BUSINESS:
- Build a weekly schedule that efficiently deploys the right number of team members for any given day of the week, taking into account business seasonality, staff availability and each individual capabilities.
- Monitor inventory levels, placing orders to replenish quantities of materials, ingredients, and in-house items when needed. This means ensuring that the store never runs out of inventory and avoiding last-minute rush orders.
- Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with company and government Food Safety guidelines.
- Ensure that store opening and closing procedures are carried out to standards.
- Demonstrate proactiveness and leadership in keeping the store clean, organized, attractive and comfortable for all customers and staff members. This includes conducting monthly deep cleaning of the store and decorating the store on important special holidays.
- Manage store promotions and introduction of new seasonal menus. This includes training staff on new recipes and new POS menu.
- Providing information in a clear and timely manner to the Operations Manager while maintaining confidentiality wherever needed.
- Responding positively and in a timely manner to external customer questions and requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail or F&B management or related supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively coach, train and motivate others
- Effective communicator with strong inter-personal skills who can foster a positive and inclusive work environment
- Successful record in driving sales and controlling costs
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Possess a sound judgement and problem-solve with autonomy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays